1) You will hate your 15-year-old self.
2) Go out. Have fun. Kiss girls. Kiss boys. Give blowjobs. Eat a girl out. Experiment on things because you’re almost an adult and it’s challenging out there in the real world. Next thing you know, you’re paying taxes and mortgages.
3) You’ll get attached. You’ll get your heart broken. You’ll cry. You’ll want to die but in the end, you’re gonna have to save yourself. No one else will do that for you. You got this.
4) Things don’t get better, you just get used to the pain. You’re gonna have to fight and stay strong.
5) If you care about someone, tell them. You never know what’s going to happen.
I still catch myself feeling sad about things that don’t matter anymore.